[GeoStL] any idea?

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:14:07 -0500

Well our new TB hotel is up and running again, but we seem to have a problem
already. The same day it was published somebody visited it and cleaned it out.
I got the following email from the owners of the restaurant in the area:

Just thought I would let you know that Joe was at the restaurant when someone
found the box this afternoon after your husband was there. Anyway, Joe checked
the box and it is empty except for the book. Nothing was left and the book was
not signed. He was driving a red 4 wheel drive pick up. Had tinted windows.
Hope the info is useful to you.

IBew visited it the next morning and confirmed that there were no TBs or coins
in the cache, and nobody signed the log. I HOPE that whoever it was just forgot
in all the excitement of FTF and loading up all the MANY bugs and coins that
were in there. Maybe if somebody knows who it is I can follow up on things.

Arlene