[GeoStL] Re: amongst friends

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 08:42:20 -0500

-
Sue & Laura M,

I have a 3.5 year old and a 10 month old.  I live in Sunset Hills (near
highways 270 & 44).  There are lots of great caching areas between here and
Pacific.

I like Laura M's idea of Greensfelder, but I can't make it that day.  You
two feel free to go ahead without me, we can always plan another outing some
other time.

Laura DeWeese
Pampered Chef Consultant
www.pamperedchef.biz/LauraDeWeese

Pampered Chef just started another new season, with more than SIXTY great
new or restyled products!!  You can see them here: http://tinyurl.com/fdss7