[GeoStL] Re: amongst friends

  • From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 08:18:45 -0500

-
We were just camping in Eurkea this weekend. I'd love to get together. There
are several parks in that area that have a huge amount of caches and more
eyes the better.

We are attending the Complete GPS course on Saturday, October 21st at
Greensfelder Park. It gets out at 2pm, maybe we can get together afterwards
and do some of the Caches at Greensfelder. There are about 10 in that park
area. I've never been to the park so I don't know how rugged, but we can
try. My daughter is 12 and would love having a little one to run with. She's
good with kids too.

Let me know if you can make it.

Laura