[GeoStL] Re: a bit confused

  • From: Flatkatz <flatkatz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 23:47:54 -0600

Thankfully the majority of cachers accept the fact that this is just a hobby
and appreciate caches whether they are lame or quality caches. I have traveled
the world and have done caches that have taken me to places I would never have
looked for on my own. Thank you for the time you put into your series. Pika and
I will be doing your series of caches once things settle down.

Sent from my tin can and string.