[GeoStL] Re: Zombie Rd

  • From: Dan Baldenweck <harp8n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:26:43 -0700 (PDT)

Cindy

Lawler Ford road is actually "Zombie Road" and is indeed closed.  The only way
to access these caches now is to park at the school at Ridge Road and Lawler
Ford and walk or bike in.  The other trail-heads at Glencoe and Sherman Beach
are still closed from the flood damage, and Al Foster Trail is officially
closed even though it is passable by bike.  I mountain biked the area this
afternoon to check to see how many caches are still around.  Surprisingly, most
are still there and the ones on Zombie Road should fine.  In the area of the
spring,  there are thousands of bluebells that are just starting to bloom, so
take your camera.

Dan