[GeoStL] Your Driver's License photos are online!

  • From: "Eric East" <christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:33:59 -0600

-
This is upsetting but I thought I should pass it along. Check your
drivers license. Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet,
including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was. . . picture
and all!! Thanks Homeland Security! Where are our rights? I definitely
removed mine. I suggest you do the same.
Go to the web site and check it out. Just enter your name, city and
state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen,
click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from public
viewing, but not from law enforcement.

http://www.license.shorturl.com

Eric
Subject field