[GeoStL] Re: You just never know.

  • From: "monicatim" <monicatim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 17:06:19 -0600

-
I had a hip replaced a few years back and let me tell you, DO YOUR
EXERCISES, It really helps to keep everything stretched out, I also
recommend that if you don't already have a massaging shower head to go ahead
and invest in one, that really relieved some of the soreness after doing the
therapy. -57'