[GeoStL] Re: You just never know.

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:08:03 -0600

-
Judi,

Glad your surgery went well. I've know several people that had that done and
they said if they knew how good they felt afterwards, they wouldn't have
waited. Good news is Glenn didn't work on you :-)

At least you had something in common with one of the nurses to make the time
pass better. Hope you get out to enjoy the weather before it's in the 90's
again.

Rich