[GeoStL] You just never know.

  • From: "Judi F" <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 08:54:54 -0600

-
Interesting story:

I had my knee replacement last week.  (Surgery went well, now I just have to
do my therapy and get back on two feet.)

As I was talking to my night nurse around 6:30 a.m., she asked if I wanted
the shades drawn back to watch the sunrise.  I said sure and continued to
talk.  She mentioned she like watching sunrises and sunsets, and hiking and
walking in the woods.

Of course, I asked her if she had heard of geocaching.  To my amazement she
said she does it.  I asked her caching name and told her mine.  She repled,
"You're the owner of My Ding-A-Ling.  That was my first cache."

We talked about several caches mentioning many of you and the interesting
caches you place.  Just goes to show you that you never know where you might
find a cacher and how the sport/hobby is growing.