[GeoStL] Re: You gotta love it.

  • From: "Greg Sloan" <GJSloan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 00:38:54 -0600

-
  Hey Andy,
  You have always seemed cool to me even though I haven't met you. sorry
about all your problems. I feel for you and hope things work out for you.
Don't let that holy roller stuff get to you. And well put in your message.
  By the way I really loved your scenes from a mall cache. A very fun one
for me.

  Take care,

  Greg (Frostygreg)