[GeoStL] You Derserve a M.O.G.A. Rest cache

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:06:25 -0800 (PST)

-
Is anyone that has already found this cache going to be passing through there
in the next day or two who would like to check on it?  It appears to have been
destroyed by critters in the last few days.  I will try to get out there in the
next week to check/replace it.  It will definitely be restored before MOGA even
if it's literally that friday morning on my way down there. For the time being
it's temporarily archived.

Sara

Subject field