[GeoStL] Yellow Jackets

  • From: "Jen" <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:36:52 -0500

Anybody had problems with these creatures yet?

Matt and I decided we would replace Onondaga SP since it such a spectacular
view of the Meramec and on the way there Matt got in a nest of them.  He
received 5 stings.  Thank God he isn't allergic to bees.

So I hope anybody that does our Onondaga SP#2 doesn't take the same trek Matt
did.

We have totally restocked this cache and removed all the junk/trash.  So enjoy
the hike.

Jen

Until one loves an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
Anatole France
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.