[GeoStL] Re: Year End Stats

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 14:45:46 -0600

-

From: Eric & Dayna East
Good grief! Are you telling me that BruceS got most of his finds THIS
year!?

Yep I was still kinda a newbie at this time last year (I had been geocaching for only 4 months). .

If so, I have one question for Bruce... DO YOU EVER SLEEP!!!???

No... Plenty of time to sleep later.

I am off to find a few more caches before the year ends and to bring in the new year. You won't see any logs for me until the end of next week and then there will be a few. Thanks to everyone for great caches, great hikes, great memories, and great friends.

Bruce