[GeoStL] Re: Xmas party

  • From: Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 17:46:35 -0600

-
I don't think anyone in this group would be offended if we refered to it
as a Christmas Party. Yes.. We will have our Christmas Party at
Greensfelder Community Center at Greensfelder Park on December 11, 2004.
It will start at Noon and run until 6pm. No group caches are planned.
This is a social event. If you would like to cache, I would say to start
earlier in the day and plan to stay a while. We would like to socialize
and get to know one another.

I will make the event page later tonight after I return from Church. My
daughter has a program tonight.. More details to follow..

Mike

Edwin Biesemeyer wrote:

>-
>I'm sure I missed something somewhere because I don't read "all" the posts and
>was unable to make the picnic, but is there a date set for the
>CHRISTmas/holiday party?
>
>The underlined part is because I am sure there are some of us who do not
>celebrate the Holidays the same as others.
>
>Digger

> Subject field

Subject field