[GeoStL] Re: Wrongway Feldman (Gilligan's Island) has NOTHING on me...

  • From: Jeff the Blue Bead Man <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:26:36 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

-
Well Rich, my front bumper was already dented as you probably remembered
(probably why you made the comment :-) ), but the only new dent I saw was on
that bumper.  As I went off the road I hit the ditch and bounced up.  The
suspension seems to be ok and besides the grass hanging off the bumpers, the
truck LOOKS ok.  Well, it looks ok besides the other previous damage to the
front end.  This winter has been hard on me and that truck accident-wise.

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man
Subject field