[GeoStL] Wrongway Feldman (Gilligan's Island) has NOTHING on me...

  • From: "Jeff the Blue Bead Man" <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 18:22:42 -0600

-
Here are the facts just in case the rumors start flying about "Wrong way Blue
Bead Man":
:-)
Yes, that was me sitting in the middle of the field facing the wrong way.
No, I was not trying to flee from Jon Griffin's Service Project in Elsberry, MO
yesterday.
Yes, I did get going a little too fast on Highway 79 and spun off into the
field.
No, I was not injured nor was my truck badly damaged.
Yes, I make it to the Service Project event.
No, I was not on time.
Yes, I did have fun at the event and was proud for helping such a worthy cause.
No, I didn't have trouble sleeping last night after the spin-out.  I think
trudging through the snow for several miles helped knock me out for the 13+
hours I DID sleep after getting home.

:-)

Thanks for the event!

-Jeff, the Wrong way slip sliding Blue Bead Man

Subject field