[GeoStL] Re: Wow

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 06:06:51 -0700 (PDT)

-
Hey Rich,

  Just leaving now to go out and try your ST-4 again and get a couple of others
in the area.

  If Iraq was that close to Texas we could put those troops on the border
patrol.

  Jack
GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Jack,

I saw that too, but remember, Texas is a BIG state, so maybe the borders of
the other states touch Texas? :-) Now Iraq, I don't know but I hope it's not
THAT close to Texas.

Rich