[GeoStL] Re: Worm/Virus

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:58:45 -0500

-
Mike,

Thanks for the heads up on that. I hope it was just a coincidence that you
received it while viewing shutterfly and they haven't got a hold of those
email addresses that are logging in to shutterfly. I viewed it thru the URL
I supplied before sending it out to the list and I didn't receive the email
you did.

Rich