[GeoStL] Re: Woot.com

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 02:59:35 -0500

-
No clue, but it's a  Woot Off..  when it's gone it's gone  and  the  next
item comes up. Although  at 2:49 AM there  were still 84% REMAINING! In the
Woot world, this thing is most definitely  a Woot-Off killer. People on the
Woot boards are claiming to be heading to take naps.

Apparently  the price is inline with  being  "good".  They  don't do
returns. Have to really, really  want it and be willing to live with it
forever (or pay  the ebay fees)  before making the commitment.

I do like some of the  posted comments, especially the  one calling a GPSr
and MP3  player  together "random".

This falls  under the category (like that crazy Sprite commercial that shows
at the movie theaters)  of "Just Because You CAN Doesn't Mean You  Should."

Nancy