[GeoStL] Witch Works Series - Book of Shadows (BOS)

  • From: "Velyne Tarlos @ Charter" <velynetarlos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA Freelist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 20:48:01 -0500

I got back into town today and noticed that there had been a great many DNFs
on BOS, so out I went to check.  Yup, it's taken little legs and walked away
again.  Let me do some investigation and I will act accordingly.  I had read
a recent log within the past week or so that stated that the cacher had
found the cache on the ground and placed it back where they thought it
should be.  Now the log is gone.  If anyone has recently found it on the
ground and replaced it, would they please e-mail me where they had replaced
it????  There is no reason that anything other than a serious gale would
have blown it away as there has been some modifications to the hide and the
container that would have held it rather tightly in place.