[GeoStL] Re: Wireless laptop

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:04:40 -0500

-
McDonald's, Starbuck's, and UPS stores are free to SBC/ATT customers with DSL, and about $3/hr for non DSL users. Most of the Burger King's have free wifi now in the st. Louis area. Like the others said, you can find free wifi in almost every city and probably find a connection by driving into a subdivision or finding a motel parking lot.

Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>