[GeoStL] Re: Windows 8 and GSAK

  • From: Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 20:24:23 -0500

-
Are you using GSAK 8?

Jason Collier
314-623-0263

On 3/26/2013 8:22 PM, Susie Nelson wrote:
Hello all.

Need some assistance with downloading PQ's on a laptop supplied with Windows 8.

It's giving us a devil of a time.Downloading the PQ works, butcannot seem to get them to install on GSAK. Then of course, you move the mouse the wrong way, there goes the window, ALL of them. :(

Advice on how to do this would be appreciated.

Oh and if we don't respond immediately, it's because we're back to the other headache...painting the kitchen.

Susie
Quailman2
(NOT afan of Windows 8)

Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->