[GeoStL] Re: Win7 Backup

  • From: Steve Bromley <steve.bromley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 20:28:42 -0500

I use Acronis and have for about 5 years and have done a bare metal
recovery a couple of times.  It provides an option of creating a bootable
CD with enough smarts to allow you to pull your backup from an external
drive.  It has multiple options for backup and recovery.  I swear by it.
*--Steve*

*It's not only the destination but the path you take and the friends you
make along the way*