[GeoStL] Re: Wife request.

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 06:40:26 -0700 (PDT)

-
I think I smell a fundraiser.

  There are many people who collect recipe books and there are companies that
produce tehem for the purpose of collectors.  They are compilations of recipes
from members of churches, organizations, etc.
dmcssi SBC <dmcssi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
I agree with pandyandy, the Corn Casserole was something special and we'd
love to get the recipe as well. I know Paul will hate me for this, but do
we need to have a "geocachers favorite recipes" section on the SLAGA web
site?