[GeoStL] Re: Whoo Hoo #100

  • From: "bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 08:54:59 -0600

-
Laura & Amanda,

Congratulations!  It's a major milestone.  I'd like to say
they get easier, but I won't.  Everytime I think I'm
starting to get the hang of this Geocaching thing, I end up
getting one or two caches that frustrate me to no end.  I
had one (Jewel of the Woods) this weekend that had me
pulling out what hair I have left. If it weren't for the
friends I've made through caching (and the one who could
give me the necessary hint), I'd still be looking for that
one.  Again, congratulations on the major milestone and in
many ways it gets easier the more you find.

Steve