[GeoSTL] Re: Where's barramus?

  • From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 20:31:33 -0500

 Last 300 yards. did ya fall out of the boat again??
I do not know what you are referring to.

We almost put in another 6 miles upstream, which would have been an 18 miler.
12 was a good distance.
But I would have liked to have put in further upstream to avoid the power boats
and traffic.

Barramus
N   38° 25.081'
W 90° 42.823'