[GeoSTL] Re: Where's barramus?

  • From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 20:11:02 -0500

Aren't you supposed t be studying or something ?

I'll be happy to go floating w ya'll again.

Put in at ? 12 miles up the Current, about 1/2 way up to Alley Springs.
WP 37 14.547 W 91 19.781

Took out at Twin Rivers, that last 300 yards was real interesting !

The last few miles had a lot of river boats.
We did encounter some West Virginia backwoods folk who came right off the set
of Deliverence !
He looked just like Ned Beatty's buddy !
And I noticed traces of oil on my glasses and my skin.
Besides that the river ws awesome.

Barramus
N   38° 25.081'
W 90° 42.823'