[GeoStL] Re: WhereIGo Geocaching tools-RE: Re: Wherigo for iPhone?

  • From: "Richard Sheffold" <GC-RGS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 08:29:06 -0500

I loaded wherigo on my droid phone (called whereyougo on android) and loaded
Dan's Glendale cartridge. Worked like a champ. I had already done it using
Dan's PPC so I let Mrs RGS find it using the phone. Nice to have a test
whereigo close to home

Problem with the droid though (at least my HTC Incredible) is the cartridge
file gets corrupted when downloaded to the phone with the android browser. I
needed to download on a PC and then moved it over using Dropbox, and I'm sure
emailing to the phone would work too. Maybe another browser would work but it's
easy to move with dropbox.

Rich