[GeoStL] Re: Where is Everybody?

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 18:22:21 -0700 (PDT)

we  tried to hit two caches today to drop of fa jeep and a salvation army bell
and failed.  the first was a new cache that we couldn't find and the second was
the airport TB hotel we've been to a few times but there were kids playing in
the woods about 20 feet from the cache site.

Anyone want to pick up a SAL Bell TB ( and put it in a cache soon)?  I really
wanted to get him back out in the field this weekend but was working all day
Saturday and we failed today when we tried.  I could take it to work w/me in
the Page/270 area.  Email me off list if so.

Sara

JimSGreene@xxxxxxx wrote:
I got one cache today, Creve Coeur cache,  anyone do any better? Actually I was
just wondering if the server was down.

Strider

http://mail.yahoo.com