[GeoStL] Re: What's up with geostl.com?

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 21:58:16 -0500

That's a double-wammy.

byzhosting, our web host was having server
problems.  As a result, they must have shut
down cron and never started it back up.

Regarding geocaching.com, my job history
shows that we couldn't get to their Recent
Logs page at all from 11am - 2pm.  Then
one failure at 3:45pm, then at 5pm our web
host problem kicked in.

Is this the end of the world?!

I started to look at the forums to see if anyone
was commenting about it, but it was late and
I ended up not spenting too much time searching.