[GeoStL] Re: What's a Munzee?

  • From: Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:52:58 -0500

-
Hm...

Jason Collier
314-623-0263

Let the Munzee wars begin. Oh, wait, they already have.
Jason, isn’t it about time for another freelist wars cache?
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:21:04 -0500
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been following this discussion with some amusement.
Is this like one of those debates about whether it's Missouree or Missourah?
Susan (grinning, ducking and running)
On Jun 13, 2012, at 1:22 AM, Mike Griffin wrote:

    Yes. Because geocachers are the most fit people I know. I love the
    parking lots and guardrails Geocaching had brought me to. Oh,
    occasionally there is a tree in the parking lot. I guess that
    counts as nature.
    Still a Geocachers, Munzeer, Orienteer and Hunter.

    Mike Griffin
    Delivery Manager
    State Farm Account
    314-308-0916 Cell
    Sent from my iPhone

    On Jun 12, 2012, at 6:56 PM, Craig Ingram <geoseaeye@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:geoseaeye@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        And he let out the part where the server crashes for days on
        end every time the do anything special. That part makes for
        the most fun of all!! That is supposed to be fixed
        now........had to throw that in so he wouldn't have to put
        down the xbox controller and the hamburger to reply!!!
        On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 6:28 PM, Mr. EX-President
        <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
        wrote:

            So now you have gone full circle.  You sit in your easy
            chair, eat the hamburgers, play your games on your Xbox
            360, and get fat, instead of getting outside, exercising,
            and enjoying nature.  That's nice!

            Still a geocacher

            CC: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            From: brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx>
            Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:07:11 -0500
            To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

            3. Now add free hamburgers and XBox 360s. You now have a
            game that gives back!!

            Mike Griffin
            Delivery Manager
            State Farm Account
            314-308-0916 Cell
            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jun 12, 2012, at 5:43 PM, Glenn
            <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>>
            wrote:

                Just passing along the info....
                Form a  Letterboxing Forums on Yahoo

                What's a Munzee?

                1) Take a Letterbox. Remove the artwork of a stamp and
                the cleverness of clues, but leave an interesting
                container and location. You now have a Geocache.

                2) Take a Geocache. Remove the interesting container
                and location, replace it with a barcode. You now have
                a Munzee.

Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->