[STL Geocaching] Re: What is/isn't a cache?

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 08:57:59 -0600

"Limited number of finds?" who, For knopopwawp? Or for the cache? If the
cache had not been approved it would have NO finds. If they are asking AFTER
the fact, It's a new cache, it wont have a lot of finds yet. How about
rockpile with 2 finds in a year. (before the STL invasion of coarse)

gln
Team Confused