[GeoStL] What happened to Tm Sk SP???

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:35:37 -0700 (PDT)

I just noticed that Wildcat Mountain, and Devil's Tollgate has been archived.
Not too long ago, MO's highest cache had been archived,and before I had a
chance to do it, Mina Sauk Falls had been archived...

Does anyone know the story why all the good State Park caches are going out?
Taum Sauk Mtn is my favorite hiking area, and it's a shame to see the caches in
that area leave.

(That WildcatMtn was a good hike, even though I got tangled and caught up in a
thornbush, I still enjoyed it)

I also want to take time to note that I updated my Favorite's Caches Page.  It
is now complete with Pictures and Music.  See my signature for the link.

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

Discover Yahoo!