[GeoStL] Re: What do/would you like to find in a cache?

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:29:05 -0700 (PDT)

-
Barry,

Please hold off on the puppy.  I'd have to go rescue it and the last thing I
need right now is a dog.  Books and CD's would be great but most people aren't
willing to put legal copies of CD's in a cache because they aren't willing to
leave something the expensive.  I usually don't trade myself because I get
disgusted with the lack of quality trading items I find.  Diana thinks she
needs to take something every time and I try to get her to trade evenly or up.
I know this weekend she left a couple decks of kids card games that weren't
very expensive but she took stuff that was worth less.  She also has some
better quality more expensive stuff in her trading bag that she leaves when she
takes something more than a happy meal toy or dollar store item.  As a reader I
like the thought of trading books myself.

Sara
Barry Bryant <barramus@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Great subject since I am also getting ready for a couple of new caches.

I was thinking of items like books, CD's, useful backpacking / hiking stuff.
Lottery Tickets ?
A puppy.
etc.

Barry