[GeoStL] Re: What do I do?

  • From: "ZLA Solutions" <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 19:08:48 -0500

I agree with Jim. I'd ask them about it first. If the answer doesn't seem on
the level, then you might want to delete them. They may have found them back
then but weren't officially playing and have decided to catch up.
Personally, there are about a dozen caches in the Cahokia Mounds area that I
found with Jerry2554 when I was still just learning about geocaching and
whether or not it was for me. But I never logged them. Many months (6 to
12?) later, I finally got my own GPSr and started caching "officially" but I
never went back and logged them. This person may just procrastinate more
than I do. J

My two cents.

Regards,

Zeke (ZLA)