[GeoStL] Re: "What Is Up With Jacksonville?"

  • From: "Susan R. Makky" <susan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:02:41 -0600

-
Wow! Jacksonville at least used to be a very nice area, with lots to see. I
specifically remember a children's museum with a gorgeous view of the
bridge. We used to sketch from the roof.
At least two of the businesses mentioned kind of kill the family sport
concept. Or was this strictly an "adult" event?
I never heard the "rule" about micros. But it does sound like they were
oversaturated in micros.
Hope Brett&Citty aren't totally turned off by caching events. SC,
particularly Charleston, would have a lot to offer.

Susan