[GeoStL] Re: What Do You Recommend

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:14:48 -0600

-
I've always loved Cruisin'  GCCD87.

It takes you to a really cool place that hardly anybody would know about if it weren't for the cache and then .........it makes you crazy until you find it.

Susan

Someday (soon) we'll look back and laugh.

On Nov 3, 2008, at 10:22 PM, Jesse Brannan wrote:

Name a cache that you would consider a must do cache in the area. Try and limit it to one and if you can, elaborate why you chose it. I want to create a pq of personally recommended caches, I may even bookmark it for everyone to view with your note attached.

Thank You,

Jesse "STL Redrocker"

"What is understood, doesn't need to be discussed"