[GeoStL] Re: West Tyson County Park

  • From: "Enormous Richard" <_rnx_@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 21:36:39 -0400

-

there is parking near GCX1WE on the back side o= f the park. Try to follow
the contours of the hills and get all the cache= s nearby at the same
elevation. If you attempt to go straight line from c= ache to next closest
cache, you will be climbing up and down hills all da= y.

I = believe that there are 18 caches in the park and it is possible to get
th= em all in one day if you have an early start. I believe that strider has
= a public bookmark list for West Tyson County Park.

ha= ppy hunting.