[GeoStL] Re: West Tyson County Park

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:34:00 -0500

-
Several big hills in the park. You could do all the caches there in one day.
In the back of the park, there is another parking lot. You can drive back
there and then get the caches along the river..

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

"Guys, the red thingy is heading for the green thingy. I think the green
thingy is us."
   - Guy, from Galaxy Quest...