[GeoStL] Re: Wentzville was Re: Spring Cleaning.

  • From: Michael Tollefson <mbtoll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 06:52:52 -0700 (PDT)

-
I remember talking to you about Wentzville back in February(?) when we
did the group cache at Busch.  You had mentioned back then that
Wentzville didn't have a policy (as most park depts don't).  Since I
don't live far away from Wentzville I have thought about placing
something out that way.  Sounds from your message that the parks dept.
is the one placing the cache.  Is that correct?  I can hardly wait.

Mike (tollybrew)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22The+Crossroads+of+the+Nation%22

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22The+Crossroads+of+the+Nation%22

Subject field