[GeoStL] Re: Wednesday the 9th

  • From: fascist-cows_dreaming@xxxxxxx
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 22:08:38 -0500

-

I thought that 'tea house' was slang for public restroom. Like the sort where
US Senators like to hang out.

From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sarah, we have posted and you have responded. You indicated on our last
one that you were working. I remember. No biggie. I think the point
Bernie is trying to make is that we feel everything is going South.

It just makes it harder to meet for lunch when it is way South and I
have not seen a lunch, besides Nancy's tea house lunch, up North. I know
that several work around Dorsett area and it would be nice to hit RYCE
for a lunch. I also like that Italian place off of Page and Barrington.
Can't remember the name... I am on the road for the next 2 weeks so it
doesn't matter unless someone wants to meet at Legal Seafood in Natick,
MA.

Mike Griffin