[GeoStL] Re: Wed luncheon

  • From: Edward Turner <n0wnv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 10:11:23 -0500

I enjoy the company where ever i'm at, whether or not i eat at the joint. I am like everyone else i don't drive to far from Troy to eat just like you guys don't drive out of St. Louis or St. Charles Counties to eat. I don't call one for the simple fact no one is going to drive 2 hours round trip for lunch, unless you are retired and absolutely bored out of your mind and want to get out of the county you live in.

On 5/10/2011 9:56 AM, Shirley Derr wrote:

SEd, if you don't like this place, call a "Lunch" where you like, put it out in an open invite, and enjoy the crowds who so up.