[GeoStL] Re: Webster Groves tour

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:07:41 -0500

Rich-
Do you remember when the Gagus (I know I am spelling that wrong) store was
on Marshall Ave? When I was growing up, it was on the corner of Marshall and
Summit where the Prostesus lab is now. But, we have heard that is used to be
further west, for awhile on the south side of Marshall in the commercial
building that 4 buildings down from Avery. But before that, it was
supposedly in our house which is across the street from Avery on the north
side of Marshall. We have a friend that remembers buying penny candy in our
"house".

Jen

"To commit our children to the care of irreligious people is to commit lambs
to the superintendency of wolves." -- Timothy Dwight, President of Yale
1795-1817

Jen
http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/nyisutter
St. Louis BookCrossing Chapter
http://www.angelfire.com/mo3/stlouisbookcrossers/Main.html

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict."