[GeoStL] Re: Website just went down?

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:22:36 -0500

-
We had the account suspended today due to excessive usage of CPU on the
server. I received a notice that they "might" suspend our service and within
5 minutes it was a done deal. We have an issue with a script file that will
be addressed by the officers. We might need a private server (VPS) to
continue running the script. This. of course, means more money.

In any case, the Recent Logs Script is suspended until further notice.

Thanks and sorry for the outage.

Mike