[GeoStL] Re: Waypoint files

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:31:40 -0600

-
 It turns out I did get the second file in my last pocket cache. The two
extra ones I got are labeled NONNGA and SONNGA. I scanned the regular GPX
file, and it looks like the belong to GCNNGA. It looks like they are one way
links, not two way.
Mike Griffin wrote: - Is anyone getting a waypoint file with their pocket
queries? I got another one today that has parking coordinates. I have no
ideawhat cache they go to??? It comes as a seperate file in the ZIP. Anyone
know what I am talking about?? Mike Tired of Spam?? Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050[1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050
   2 //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching