[GeoStL] Water at the State Park

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:48:26 -0800 (PST)

-
I called Mark Twain SP and this is what I was told.... They have been kicking
around the idea of turning on the water in the campground for MOGA. At this
time no decision has been made. It was suggested that the more people that call
and ask if there will be water, the more likely it will be that it will be
turned on for us. The phone # for the SP is 573-565-3440

'Whatever You Give To Life, Life Gives You Back'

Life is way to short to take serious.