[GeoStL] Re: Was "KSDK feature - Don who?" Now Vending Machine Abuse

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:38:47 -0700 (PDT)

Reminded me of the law suit our company had where this guy sued us because as
he was shaking the machine to get his stuck product out the glass broke and cut
his arm up.  Of course it was only his right arm the got cut up because, as the
video tape from the store showed, he put his fist through the glass trying to
steal from the machine.  Needless to say we won that case.

JimSGreene@xxxxxxx wrote:       One place I worked had a jerk who would tip the
machine forward to shake things out. When he would do that the machine would
lock up so we couldn't use it. One day I  put a shallow tray of water on top
near the back where this guy didn't see it. He got a face full of water, the
boss finally figured it out, and I had an enemy for life. He never did it again
though he kept his job with the rest of his family who worked there. I quit a
few months later.

  Strider