[GeoStL] Was: Group Hunt or at least Lunch - Now: CITO

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:25:35 -0500

-
This brings up an interesting point.. Could you have a CITO cache that is
ongoing. To log it you must take a picture of yourself hauling out trash?
Just think if there was one placed in every park. I watch cachers step over
trash all the time coming from a cache. Myself included! It would be cool if
we had a few really bad parks that had a CITO wrapped around it to make
people aware of the efforts needed.

Interesting Thought! :-)
Mike

Tired of Spam??