[GeoStL] Re: Wall_E cache

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 06:57:50 -0600

-
Hmmmm.  That's interesting.  I wouldn't have expected it but
they might have since they knew you.  I don't know which one
of them it is but I still think it's one of them.  I
wouldn't have expected that they would delete the log
though.

I only have one of them to do and I don't have it figured
out yet.

Thanks for the note Bernie.  That gives me some food for
thought.