[GeoStL] Re: WWFM (now directions)

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:41:10 -0500

-
I actually corrected myself. Regardless that I am as close to Illinois without actually being there, I really am north.

East is Granite City
West is St.Charles
South is South County, but only off of 55 and immediately out of the city, anything else is out of the realm of a native North Countian's comprehension

Most of St. Louis is "down town" or it's north city or south city or "down by the brewery". When it comes to "U" City, most North Countians are just plain confused.

Chesterfield is "out" as in out in Chesterfield. It's really not that far from "out" in Wentzville or "out" in St.Peters.

Fenton is "down there" and not too far from every other place in south county. Pacific and Eureka are rural towns out by Six Flags.

Kirkwood, Clayton, Manchester, any place in the county that's not north of the city doesn't make the radar, there's little reason why anyone from here would really need to go there.

Once you leave North County and cross the great divide (Missouri River) all ties with previous north countians must be severed. It's a mutual thing.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>